As the weather begins to warm up, RVers all over the US are headed toward their favorite beaches. RVing by the ocean not only gives you access to a whole new set of fun, family activities, but you also get to experience the amazing views, sunrises, and sunsets on the water! Start planning your next coastal trip or Spring Break to one of our Top 5 Beachfront RV Parks!
1. Camp Gulf – Destin, FL – As one of Florida’s most highly sought after destinations, Destin is the perfect vacation spot for your next RV trip. Camp Gulf is full of amenities that will provide fun and excitement for the whole family. From the ice cream socials, spa, heated pools, water slides, and more, this RV destination truly has it all. And, while you’re enjoying everything Camp Gulf has to offer, don’t forget to take in the beautiful beachfront views and take a walk in the sand!
2. Red Coconut RV Park – Fort Myers, FL – Located on 450 feet of beachfront property, Red Coconut RV Park is a unique vintage-style park that holds 60 RV sites. At each RV site you can find full hook-ups, cable, Internet, and so much more. The amenities go on and on at this beautiful site, located near plenty of local restaurants and stores. They even host Easter dinner at their Red Coconut Club, along with game nights, exercise classes and a weekly pancake breakfast!
3. Hunting Island State Park – Hunting Island, SC – This spectacular campground is the perfect host for both RV and tent sites. Not only are there restroom facilities, hot showers, two dump stations, covered picnic areas and a convenience store, but their RV sites can accommodate RVs up to 40′. Every site has electric and water service available and most include a picnic table. Thanks to the location of this gorgeous park, campsites are available all year round. Your family will love exploring the beach, and all the exciting wildlife and nature this park has to offer!
4. Sea & Sand RV Park – Depoe Bay, OR – When you think beaches, you probably don’t think Oregon, but Sea & Sand RV Park will change your mind forever. This spectacular park is located on the central Oregon coastline and welcomes RVers from all over with their breathtaking beach and ocean views. You and your family will love to swim, fish, and whale watch for the infamous migrating grey whales! Also located nearby are delicious restaurants, aquariums, lighthouses, and so much more. Make sure you book now and check out all their awesome spring events!
5. Malibu Beach RV Park – Malibu, CA – Last, but certainly not least, we take you to west to the Malibu Beach RV Park. Located in sunny California, this park has plenty of activities that will surely make memories you’ll never forget. From the whale watching in March/April and October/November to dolphin watching, body surfing, hiking, and more, you’ll want to make sure you have your camera ready to capture every moment! The reasonable rates and RV amenities will not leave you disappointed at this one-0f-a-kind campsite.
All of these beautiful locations are filling up fast! Make sure you visit their websites and make your reservations today to make your Spring Break or Summer Vacay one for the books!