- Is RVUSA.com an RV Dealership?
- Who do I contact when I find RV(s) on RVUSA.com that I'm interested in?
- I have an RV I'd like to post for sale on RVUSA.com—how do I do that?
- Do I need a special license to drive a motorhome?
- Do I need a special license to tow an RV?
- What type of vehicle do I need to tow an RV?
- What is the difference between a Travel Trailer and an Expandable Trailer?
Every RV listing detail page has information on how to contact the seller. For RV Dealers this includes their address, phone number, and website URL and for individuals this includes their city / state and up to 2 phone numbers. You can also click on the Contact Seller button to email the seller directly.
Click Here for information on selling your RV on RVUSA.com. You can sign up over the phone, by mail, or by using our quick, easy-to-use and secure online form.
Driving the vast majority of RVs requires no special license and is easier than many newcomers think. In some states, the very largest motorhomes may require a special driving test or written test for a different class of drivers license. Regardless of size, personal use recreation vehicles do not require a commercial drivers license. Experienced automobile drivers already have the skills to drive a motorized RV. With proper attention to the size, height and weight differences, experienced drivers find it fun to take the wheel.
In some states, the very largest towable RVs may require a special driving test or written test for a different class of drivers license. Regardless of size, a commercial drivers license is not required for towing a personal use RV. Towing skills are readily acquired. With a little practice, experienced drivers find it easy to learn to tow an RV.