We are thrilled to bring the retro-cool Vintage Cruiser from Gulf Stream to mid-Missouri. Gulf Stream hits all the right notes with the design of the Vintage Cruiser. For anyone wanting the cool-factor of a retro trailer, but still wanting the best of what today's RVs can offer, the Vintage Cruiser from Gulf Stream is a clear winner.
With a nostalgic nod to the past while keeping an eye to the future, the Vintage Cruiser recaptures the style and fun of the 1950’s. At the same time, however, you will find forward-thinking engineering in the exterior and interior design of these RVs. Gulf Stream utilizes the latest technology and materials to make the Vintage Cruiser comfortable, user-friendly, and low-maintenance.
Matt will give you a quick tour of the Gulf Stream Vintage Cruiser 19ERD.
You may also view this video at: https://youtu.be/6-77rdU_lu4
Here are just a few examples of the engineering and quality built into each Vintage Cruiser:
- Vacuum-bonded laminated walls and floor.
- Mold, mildew, and rot-free synthetic substrate & rigid polyfoam insulation in walls.
- Seamless fiberglass roof that extends from the front "A"-frame to the rear bumper.
- Rigid, lightweight welded aluminum frame.
- Fuel-saving aerodynamic profile.
- Extremely low and easy step-in height.
- 6' 11" of interior headroom.
- Light Roanoke Cherry cabinets w/ solid wood stiles.
- Stainless steel appliances.
- Full dry bath with foot-flush toilet.
The Vintage Cruiser 17RWD truly is one of the coolest "couples" trailers on the market. Your camper will stand out from the rest due to it's modern vintage style and flair. The 17RWD has room to sleep up to four when utilizing the dinette as a sleeping
area. The 17RWD is small truck and SUV towable.
LED Awning Light w/ Speakers
Power Tongue Jack
13.5K Roof A/C
Home Theater System w/ Bluetooth
Spare Tire Kit
Outside Spray Port
6 Gallon DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater
3-Burner Range w/ Oven
Black Tank Flush